How to Use Email Marketing for Google Sites
According to Startup Marketing Research, 41.3% of startups don’t have a digital marketing strategy. How do you get people to visit your website? You send them an email. Email marketing has been around for decades, but it has become even more popular in recent years with the development of internet access and smartphones. With email marketing, you can build your brand's visibility among thousands of potential customers for little or no cost at all. The following are some tips on how to use email marketing for Google Sites.
What is Email Marketing
Email marketing is a form of advertising that can be used to promote a company or product. It's an inexpensive and easy way to reach potential customers. With email, you can customize your message and send it directly to people who might be interested in what you offer. Email marketing is growing because people are constantly on their smartphones, checking their email constantly.
The benefits of email marketing are enormous. It's an effective way to reach potential customers because they are always available for emails. They are cheap to produce, so anyone can afford them-- even smaller companies or entrepreneurs with limited funds for their business.
They're easy to design, too, if you know how to create HTML mail. And there are countless ways to use them-- from sending coupons or e-books as incentives for the customer to buy your product or service, to sending notifications about upcoming events at your store or office!
Why Use Email Marketing
Email marketing is an easy way to keep in contact with your customers without taking too much of their time. It also has the advantage of being inexpensive and effective for businesses of all sizes.
The best part of email marketing is that you can choose when people will receive your message. For example, you can send out a short email with information about a new product on your website each week. When people are looking for what you have to offer, they will be more likely to visit your site if they see these emails pop up in their inbox on a regular basis.
You can also use email marketing to let customers know about sales or specials on products they've shown interest in before. Whatever kind of message you want to send, email marketing will get it across while still giving people the opportunity to unsubscribe if they don't want to hear from you anymore.
• Email marketing is a cost-effective way to promote your business: It doesn't require any expense, and it can be done by anyone.
• You can target an unlimited number of people with email marketing: With this method, you'll know that your message will reach the right people on all devices.
• You don't need to create a website for customers to visit: If you've been thinking about creating a website but haven't had time, email marketing gives you the opportunity to get your brand out there.
• Email marketing is easy and doesn't take a lot of time: With email marketing, you don't have to invest in expensive ads or market research. All it takes is sending a short message to potential customers using your digital contact list.
• It's cheap and easy to measure results: You can provide tracking links in your messages so that you can find out which emails are clicked on the most by recipients. This information will allow you to change up your strategy accordingly.
How to Use Email Marketing for Google Sites
Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your product or service. If you have a list of people who have asked for your information, this is a great way to get in touch with them and let them know about your latest news.
1. Create a list of your contacts
The first step to email marketing is to create a list of all the email addresses you plan to send ads to. This should be a select group of people who have shown interest in your product or service and would be willing to receive information from you about your business. The more relevant the contact, the better chance you have of generating revenue from those emails. Additionally, you may want to build a subscriber list on your Google Sites. Using a google form, a name and email can be collected, and the form can be incorporated into the announcement bar.
2. Send out emails regularly
Once you've created a list of contacts, it's time to start sending out emails on a regular basis. The volume and frequency with which you mail depends on your budget and how often your company communicates with clients. Some companies send out promotional emails every week; others send them monthly; and some only communicate through email when they're announcing something new or significant.
3. Make sure your subject line captures attention
Your subject line is one of the most important parts of the email because it can determine whether or not somebody opens it or not. When crafting an eye-catching subject line, make sure it’s concise, but impactful enough to capture attention and make somebody curious about what's inside.
An email marketing tool like Constant Contact or Mailchimp can be useful. Moreover, you can hire professional email template designers and delegate email marketing campaigns as well.